- To foster a spirit of loyalty and fraternity among the graduates and former students of Kemper Military School & College.
- To assure the legacy of Kemper lives on by building a museum.
- To assist in organizing state and local alumni chapters.
- To encourage recreational activities for its members, assist in class reunions and homecoming activities, and to promote other appropriate non-profit activities.
- To carry on any business necessary to the foregoing and to have and exercise all the powers conferred by the laws of Missouri upon a corporation formed under" Chapter 355 Revised Statutes of Missouri, except as restricted by the Articles of Incorporation.